LinkedIn may be a new resource to some of you, or you might just need some tips to spruce up your profile! Either way, here are a few tips that will help grab recruiters’ attention!
- Have a professional profile picture! This is not a profile picture that you would usually see on Instagram or Facebook. Make sure it is a quality photo with an appropriate background.
- Make sure your summary embodies your best attributes and what you can bring to the table for the prospective companies. Highlight your skills, values and what you are looking for in a company!
- Make connections with people you know and ask for endorsements from past or current coworkers! Make sure to showcase all of your skills so this will give your connections an opportunity to validate your skill sets.
- Make your words count when listing your experience! Use keywords that would draw attention to your accomplishments and how you have executed tasks in previous positions.
- Join groups!!! This helps you build a stronger network and it could lead you to the right job for you!
Hope these tips help! If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to one of our recruiters at 972-661-1616!