Creating a resume can be tough without help. Whether you are starting from scratch or editing your current resume, here are a few helpful tips to remember when creating the perfect resume.
- Keep it to two pages MAXIMUM! Recruiters only spend a few seconds on each resume, so make your words count!
- Alter your objective statement to match the job description of the jobs you are applying for!
- Your experience should be listed in chronological order descending from most recent to oldest.
- List Notable Achievements. BRAG on yourself!!! Provide clear, concrete details of the achievement and be results-based where possible!
- Make sure to use bullet points below each job and start each bullet point with a verb. (For example: -Filed paperwork in the appropriate folders.)
- Use numbers where you can! Recruiters love to see results that are measurable! (For example: -Increased profit margin by 30%.)
We hope these tips help, but if you get stuck feel free to call us at 972-661-1616 and we would be more than happy to assist!