PrideStaff North Dallas is celebrating our 20th anniversary!
A lot has happened since we opened our doors 20 years ago; our economy, employment market, workforce models, technology, and industry have changed dramatically. Through it all, we’ve gained invaluable experience and wisdom – and we’re sharing those business lessons in a series of 12 posts to mark 20 years of staffing success.
If you’ve missed the first few installments, you can catch up here:
Lesson 2: Hire a great team
Lesson 3: Prepare to thrive in any economy
Lesson 4: Be a business partner, not a vendor
Lesson 5: Take great care of talent.
Record-low unemployment. More job openings than job seekers. Critical talent shortages. You’ve read the headlines in recent months, and they all boil down to one thing:
Candidates are in the driver’s seat!
In today’s employment market, the most highly qualified and talented people have lots of options. Over the years, we’ve learned that treating job seekers well is the best way to attract those talented candidates – and it’s simply the right thing to do.
Here are a few things we do to recruit the best for our clients:
- We make things easy. In 2019, we launched our new website and job board, making it convenient for job seekers to find the right opportunities, apply on the go, sign up for job alerts, and more. Making things easier for candidates (especially passive talent) helps us attract more qualified talent for you.
- We listen. Recruiters delve into each candidates’ experience, skills, wants, and needs, so we can do a better job matching the right individual with the right opportunity.
- We keep candidates in the loop. Our recruiters keep candidates informed about recruiting timelines and next steps, from the moment they upload a resume to after they’re onboarded.
- We conduct quality checks. We keep in touch with associates on assignment, making sure they’re happy, safe, and productive on the job. These efforts reduce turnover and lead to higher assignment completion rates.
- We continually improve our candidate experience. “Good enough” is never enough. We have an entire team at our home office that’s focused on improving communication and service at every step of the candidate/associate lifecycle.
Caring for candidates and associates pays off.
Taking great care of talent makes a difference. It’s what’s helped us earn ClearlyRated’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award six years in a row for exceptional talent service quality – and puts PrideStaff in the top 1% of firms in our industry.
Need great candidates?
Give PrideStaff North Dallas a call. As we celebrate 20 years of staffing success, we’d love the opportunity to put our experience to work for you. Whether you are hiring a single high performer, or need a complete workforce solution, trust us to deliver the qualified talent you require.