DALLAS, TX October 30, 2013—PrideStaff’s North Dallas once again sponsored and raised funds in support of the Komen Dallas Race for the Cure® on October 19, 2013 in the fight against breast cancer. PrideStaff has also donated more than $10,000 in employee hours to the local Komen office in the last several weeks.
Susan G. Komen® Dallas County is the local source for funding breast cancer education, screening and treatment in Dallas County, serving thousands of women in 30 cities. Through events like the Komen Dallas Race for the Cure®, Komen Dallas County invests 75 percent of the net funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.
“We set ourselves a lofty goal this year,” says Amy Linn, Owner PrideStaff North Dallas. “We raised more than $3,000 at the race itself, through the contributions raised by our forty walkers, friends, family and clients. We also have a series of local fundraisers planned over the next three weeks and are hoping to raise another $7,000.”
Since 1992, Komen Dallas County has invested more than $19 million into Dallas County via its annual community grants program, including a record-breaking $2 million during the 2012-13 grant cycle.
“PrideStaff has partnered with Komen Dallas County for more than ten years,” says Linn. “This year their slogan was ‘Inspire’ and they really do. Stepping into their office and seeing all the survivors, family members and PrideStaff alumni, highlights the impact Komen has made in the fight against breast cancer. We are proud to be their sponsor and partner.”
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s with 100 percent company-owned units and began franchising in 1995. They are a national franchise nearly 50 offices operating nationally to serve over 3500 clients. With 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. For more information on our services or for franchise information, visit www.PrideStaff.com.
PrideStaff’s Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.