PrideStaff North Dallas is a Proud Sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on October 19, 2013
Consider the Facts:
- Estimated 5,530 people are living with breast cancer in Dallas County
- 1,339 people in Dallas County are expected to be diagnosed with breast cancer this year
- 253 people in Dallas County are expected to die from breast cancer this year
- Only 62.5% of Dallas County women over 40 get an annual screening mammogram
- More than 740,000 women age 18-64 live in Dallas County, and of those 28.7% do not have health insurance
For more information and to donate to our team, visit our team page today!